Motor Truck Cargo expertise is Orion Risk Manager’s business.
With a team of industry experts, Orion Risk Managers Ltd. provides your clients with cutting edge insurance solutions geared towards transportation and logistics. If it moves, we have it covered. Covering cargo risks associated with Common and Contract Carriers, Orion Risk Managers LTD. partners offer coverage throughout the continental USA and Canada, including debris removal, freight charges and trans-shipments among many other coverage enhancements. While many insurance carriers require clients to schedule their vehicles, Orion Risk Managers Ltd. partners are able to offer blanket coverage’s in order to save your client’s time and money. With the trucking industry facing tough economic times and an increasing number of claims, Orion Risk Managers Ltd. is able to save money for your clients through the strength of our trucking and risk management backgrounds.
If you need advice Orion Risk Managers Ltd. is here to help. Our team offers “outside of the box” solutions, custom tailored to even the most obscure aspects of the trucking and logistics industry.
Download our Brit Proposal for your applicant and contact our commercial team today with any of your Motor Truck Cargo needs.
- Blanket schedule coverage
- Reefer breakdown (long or short haul)
- Terminal Coverage’s
- Freight Charges
- Excess Umbrella Liability
- Auto Physical Damage
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Non-owned Auto
- Non-owned Trailer
- Reefer Breakdown Coverage
1. MTC application
2. Driver’s Abstracts
3. Bill of Lading
4. Minimum three year loss history
5. CGL application (if coverage is required)
6. Reefer Mechanical Breakdown Application (if coverage is required)
7. Warehousing Certificates
8. Financial statements (on larger accounts)
9. Fleet manual (large accounts)